Bow Wow Burritos
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 12 ounces cooked beef — *see Note
- 1 clove garlic — minced
- 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 can sweet potatoes — (23-oz.) drained
- 1 can black beans — (15-oz.) rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon — powder
- 6 flour tortillas — (10-inch)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro — chopped
- 6 tablespoons cheese — shredded
- 6 tablespoons vegetables — *see Note
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in peanut butter, sweet potatoes and beans; mash slightly.
- Add cumin, cinnamon and chili powder, beef bouillon; mix well.
- Reduce heat to low; add beef, cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to package directions.
- To serve, spoon and spread scant 1/2 cup mixture across center third of each tortilla with one piece of meat in center.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream, 1 teaspoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon Cheese spread to cover mixture.
- Fold sides of each tortilla 1 inch over filling. Fold bottom 1/3 of tortilla over filling; roll again to enclose filling.
- * Beef or chicken cut into 1/2 inch strips, or “meatless” meat for the vegetarian doggies.
- * Optional… Shredded veggies for added nutrition, carrots, green beans, broccoli etc.
- Serving Ideas: Add 1 Teaspoon Dog Oil Supplement and 1 teaspoon Dog Powder Mix Supplement for added nutrition before folding burritos.
|Bow Wow Burritos|
|Total number of servings:||6|
|Nutrition Facts per 1 serving|
|Total Fat g.||18.97|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Festive Dish, Special Occasion Meals