Canine Carob Chip Treats
These treats are healthy and moist. Looks just like a real chocolate chip cookie!
Yields 30 treats
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 boiling water
- 1/4 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup carob chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, egg, vegetable oil, water, applesauce, honey, and vanilla, blend well.
- Fold in carob chips.
- Drop using a tablespoon onto cookie sheets and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool, and put in Ziploc baggies so these stay fresh.
- These will freeze very well, and your dog will think he’s eating a chocolate chip cookie, only you will know it’s good for them.
|Canine Carob Chip Treats|
|Total number of servings:||30 treats|
|Nutrition Facts per 1 serving|
|Total Fat g.||2.09|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Dog Treats, Healthy Treats