Cheese and Bacon Dog Biscuits
Okay, I have to admit these cookies are purely to spoil them rotten!
I know there is healthier ones out there but we all need to indulge every once in a while; even our four legged friends.
Yields 70 treats
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Oatmeal
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Wheat Germ
- 1/2 pound Bacon
- Combine flour, soda and salt; mix well and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar, beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mix mixing well. Stir in oats, cheese, wheat germ and bacon.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 16 minutes.
- Cool and let the critters enjoy!
|Cheese And Bacon Dog Bisuits|
|Total number of servings:||70 treats|
|Nutrition Facts per 1 serving|
|Total Fat g.||3.51|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Bacon Treats