Chicken Crock Pot Stew
Stress-free recipe with tender pieces of chicken and mixed veggies done in the crock pot.
We love this easy meal, with so little prep work involved we can spend the extra time playing with the pups.
Yields 64 ounces
- 3 to 3 ½ pounds of chicken pieces (leg quarters, thighs, breasts)
- 1 cup chicken broth (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 240 grams of instant minute rice
- 1 package frozen of mixed vegetables
- Arrange chicken pieces in crock pot. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low to 4 ½ hours.
- Remove chicken and let it cool.
- De-bone chicken, throw away bones and skin.
- Pour juice from the crock pot into a sauce pan, and make sure that you skim away any excess fat.
- Combine flour and cold water and stir into the juices.
- Add mixed vegetables, stirring constantly over a medium heat until mixture becomes think and bubbly.
- Remove from heat, stir in cooked rice and chicken.
- Let cool and place individual servings into Ziploc baggies and freeze.
|Chicken Crock Pot Stew|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||8|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||9.2|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Easy recipe