Simple gravy you can make ahead and freeze for use later.
Great to keep a small batch around when you have finicky pets in the house or older ones who lose their appetite on occasion.
Yields 19 ounces
- 1/4 chicken liver
- 1/4 cup chicken giblet
- 1/4 cup chicken heart
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 45 minutes.
- Chop the liver into small pieces.
- Add liver, hearts and parsley to pot and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and puree in blender or hand held emulsifier until smooth.
- Store in glass container refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Add to kibble or homemade meal.
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||2 4/9|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||1.63|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Food Topper, Poor appetite, Senior Pets