Chicken Liver Delight Feline Cookies
Tasty morsels of homemade liver treats no cat can resist.
Change up the recipe and add a touch of dried catnip.
Yields 65 treats
- 1 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken livers
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mashed cooked mixed vegetables
- Cookie Cutters
- Preheat to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour and cornmeal.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat egg with oil, slowly adding broth and parsley.
- Slowly add the dry mixture, finally adding the chicken livers.
- On a floured board, knead dough into a large ball.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough out to a 1/2 inch thickness, and cut into shapes, placing on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Yields approximately 65 treats.
|Chicken Liver Delight Feline Cookies|
|Total number of servings:||65 treats|
|Nutrition Facts per 1 serving|
|Total Fat g.||0.46|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.