Doggie Beefy Macaroni And Cheese Bake
Any dog would be lucky to have this recipe served for dinner! Tasty doggie version of the traditional macaroni and cheese.
They go nuts for this recipe, really wish we could offer this one all the time.
Yields 41 ounces
- 1/2 pound package elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup of Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup milk (lactose free)
- 1 stalk shredded celery
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup fine dry plain bread crumbs
- Pre-heat oven 350F.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef drain off excess fat.
- Cook macaroni for 6 minutes and drain.
- In a large casserole pan, mix macaroni, beef, cheese, celery, peas and bread crumbs.
- Bake until it starts to bubble.
- Let cool and place individual servings into Ziploc baggies and freeze.
|Doggie Beefie Macaroni And Cheese Bake|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||5 2/9|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||13.32|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.