Meat lovers delight! Another simple recipe all of your pets will enjoy.
You can make a leaner version of this loaf by using ground turkey or ground chicken too.
Yields 56 ounces
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 cups of string beans (you can substitute for any vegetable on the list you have on hand)
- 2 cups of corn meal
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons ground egg shells
- 3 eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together blending well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- You can bake this using a few loaf pans, or you can do it the way I do it. I use a large cooking sheet that has an inch raised side (to catch the grease run off), and shape into a nice big meatloaf, this gives you more control over how wide you want to make the meatloaf.
- If you decide to form one big meatloaf you may need to bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Cool and cut into slices. To serve, break the meatloaf slice into small bite size chunks with a fork.
- I like to wrap individual slices, put into Ziploc bags and freeze, so I always have dog food on hand.
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||7|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||14.08|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Easy recipe