Doggie Natural Laxative Diet
A natural way to relieve extra firm stools. This dish is really simple to make and healthy too.
Canned pumpkin can also be added to any recipe to help with constipation.
Yields 82 ounces
- 3 lb. lean beef, ground or chunked
- 2 prunes
- 1 cup barley
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- Simmer the meat in a saucepan with enough water to cover for about 15 minutes or until it is no longer pink and the juices run clear. Drain and let cool.
- Cook the barley and oats according to the package instructions.
- Dice beef into small pieces (unless using ground beef).
- Dice the prunes.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
- Divide into individual portions and refrigerate.
|Doggie Natural Laxative|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||10 2/7|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||13.66|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Constipation, Diarrhea, Easy recipe