We have great enjoyment serving our guys quiche for breakfast on Sunday mornings. Tails will definitely be wagging!!
Mix in chop spinach, red peppers or whatever else you may have in the fridge for variety.
Yields 24 ounces
- 4 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 2/3 cup milk, skim
- 3 ounces meat *see Note
- 2 ounces shredded lowfat cheddar cheese or cottage cheese
- 1 whole pie crust (9 inch)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- 1 sprig parsley chopped fine
- Pre-heat oven to 375F degrees.
- Whisk egg, cream, milk together, then pour into pie crust.
- Add meat, cheese evenly Bake for 30-45 minutes or until done. Let it cool.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley.
- Fine chop any type of meat they like. Pre-cooked only; unless you use liver.
- Fresh shredded veggies can be used as well.
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||3|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||23.54|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Breakfast, Easy recipe