Glop Kitty Pudding
This pudding can be fed as a supplement for weaning kittens, lactating queens, or sick cats.
It can also be used to put weight cats.
Yields 22 ounces
- 0.35oz (10 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 8.45oz (250ml) boiling water
- 8.45 oz (250ml) evaporated milk (or goat’s milk)
- 2 egg yolks (discard the whites)
- 2 tablespoons high calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 capsule acidophilus (or use acidophilus yogurt)
- Cat vitamins as required
- Dissolve gelatin in 8.45oz (250ml) boiling water and leave to cool.
- Add all remaining ingredients to cooled gelatin.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator.
- The mixture will gel as it cools and can be scooped out as required.
- Warm the mixture slightly in the microwave before serving.
- Do not return heated mixture to the main supply.
- Mixture can be kept in the refrigerator for seven days or frozen until needed.
- Recipe courtesy of Pamper Your Cat, 100 Recipes For Your Feline Friend
|Glop Kitty Pudding|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||2 3/4|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||7.35|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Kitten formula, Weight Gain Recipe For Cats