Grilled Chicken And Fettuccine
This recipe is worth making even as a well-deserved treat; it looks so good and smells yummy!
Although this recipe is not meant to be served every day; we just love offering something different on occasion and our guys love this dish.I know, we spoil them.
Yields 36 ounces
- 8 ounces of fettuccine
- 1 pound of chicken boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of fresh Asparagus, slice into tiny pieces
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Drain, and keep warm.
- Grill Chicken on the barbeque.
- Meanwhile, in a pot, boil asparagus in plain water and make one hard boil egg.
- Add asparagus and chopped hard boil egg to fettuccine, cut grilled chicken into small cubes, add parmesan, and toss altogether.
- This can be made into individual servings and frozen in Ziploc baggies.
|Grilled Chicken And Fettuccine|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||4 1/2|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||7.36|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Easy recipe