Joy’s Jubilee Lasagna
This is the OMG dish your dog has been waiting for! Your spouse will be jealous the family dog is eating tasty dishes now. You can share this dish with the family cat too.
Make ahead and freeze in smaller serving size batches and don’t forget to use low fat cottage cheese for our overweight four legged friends out there!
Yields 62 ounces
- 2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 8 ounces of uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups low fat ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon fine grounded eggshells
- 1 cup finely chopped boiled cooked Asparagus
- In a large skillet, brown the beef and drain well.
- Add the oregano and basil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, parsley, and eggs, and asparagus.
- Spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Layer noodle, cheese and asparagus mixture, noodles, beef, and repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese if desired. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares, place in Ziploc baggies and freeze.
|Joy’s Jubilee Lasagna|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||7 4/5|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||13.86|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.