Kitten Formula 2
Mothers milk is the best food there is, unfortunately some kittens require a helping hand or you have been recently adopted by an orphaned kitten.
Yields 24 ounces
- 1 can evaporated milk (or 1 can goat’s milk).
- 1 cup Pedialyte (or generic equivalent, unflavored)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid infant vitamins
- Blend together.
- Heat small amounts in microwave to “wrist comfortable” temperature immediately before administering.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator no longer than 72 hours.
- Blend before serving each time.
- To administer, use a syringe without needle or use a kitten feeding bottle.
- Start with small amounts and work up gradually as kitten grows.
- Administer once every two hours during first two weeks, every three during third week, every four during fourth week. During fourth
- week, start blending a small can of high quality ground kitten food into the mixture.
|Kitten Formula 2|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||3|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||11|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.