Kitty Mackerel Heaven
If you’re looking to please your kitty with simple homemade treats then you’ve found one.
This recipe is quick, easy and will leaving them purring for more.
Yields 100 treats
- 1/2 cup canned mackerel (packed in oil)
- 1 cup whole-grain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Brewer’s yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Drain mackerel and place into a mixing bowl, breaking it up well, using a fork.
- Add breadcrumbs, vegetable oil, egg and brewer’s yeast, combining together until well blended.
- Drop 1/2 teaspoons of batter onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 8 minutes.
- Yields approximately 100 to 120 treats
|Kitty Mackeral Heaven|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||1 2/9|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||26.02|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.
Easy Treats, Fish Treats