Healthy Lamb and Rice
Simple and healthy recipe. We add fresh vegetables and only use whole grain brown rice for the extra fiber.
We don’t drain off all the fat since during the winter months and add extra water or yogurt for a sloppier consistency on occasion.
Yields 48 ounces
- 1 pound lamb, ground cooked
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup green beans, frozen chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, frozen chopped
- 1/4 cup kale, frozen chopped
- Cook Lamb and drain off excess fat if desired. Defrost frozen veggies, but don’t cook them and chop to desired size.
- In a large bowl mix cooked lamb; cooked rice; chopped vegetables; garlic and yogurt.
- Slightly heat if desired to serve.
- Refrigerate or freeze portions in zip lock bags.
|Healthy Lamb And Rice|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||6|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||11.51|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Healthy meal