Meat Grinder Raw Beef Recipe
Meat Grinder Raw Beef Recipe for Dogs & Multi-Cat Households
Healthy dose of antioxidant and loaded with cleansing ingredients. This raw food recipe will put the spring back into your pets step again!
Fennel is used in this recipe, like many of its fellow spices, fennel contains its own unique combination of phytonutrients—including the flavonoids rutin, quercitin, and various kaempferol glycosides—that give it strong antioxidant activity. Topped off with parsley, bell peppers, blue berries, fennel and sunflower seeds, fresh ginger, coconut oil and chia seeds.
- 10 pounds raw chicken neck*
- 12 pounds raw beef heart chopped
- 3 pounds beef or chicken liver
- 10 – 12 smelts raw or 5 cans sardines packed in water, rinsed of salt
- 3 fennel bulbs with stem and fronds chopped
- 6 zucchini chopped
- 6 bell peppers (red, green, orange or yellow) seeded and chopped
- 4 heads romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 butternut squash, baked with outer skin and seed removed
- 2 cups parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons ground fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon kelp
- Grind chicken necks and meat. For fussy pets who will bypass eating their vegetables run them through the grinder too. Mix all ingredients well, place in individual freezer bags and freeze.
- To thaw, place individual serving bags in refrigerator the day before. Fill kitchen sink with warm water and serve once food feels warm inside.
- * If you do not use raw chicken necks substitute it with additional 10 pounds of beef (any cut will do) and add 1/4 cup eggshell calcium (ground fine).
- Add 1/4 cup Taurine to recipe for cats or older pets.
- Add 2 tsp. of Vitamin E liquid (mixed tocopherol) to preserve freshness if this batch is kept frozen longer than 1 month
|Meat Grinder Raw Beef Recipe|
|Yields total ounces:||570|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||70|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||8|