Morgan’s Healthy Coat Meal
Pets with skin problems will benefit from fish oil, evening primrose oil or borage oil too. Try alternating with these oils to give your dog a healthy skin and coat.
Lamb is delicious but also high in fat too; use sparingly on inactive dogs and cats or ones prone on gaining weight easily.
Yields 30 ounces
- 3 lb. lamb, ground or chunked
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 200 IU Vitamin E
- 2 tbs. blackstrap molasses
- Sauté lamb over medium heat for about 20 minutes or until no longer pink and the meat juices run clear. Remove from heat and allow cool.
- Mix the blackstrap molasses, olive oil and vitamin E into the meat.
- Mix in the peas and carrots.
- Divide into portions and serve!
|Morgan’s Healthy Coat Meal|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||3 6/7|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||38.26|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.
Easy recipe, Healthy meal, Skin & Coat