Mutley Muesli Breakfast For Dogs
We have oatmeal every morning before heading off to school and work, it takes no effort at all to make extra’s and supplement our dog’s food too.
You can alternate the apple with banana’s or fresh cranberries.
Yields 16 ounces
- 1 Apple grated
- 1/4 tbs. Sunflower oil
- 1/4 tbs. Nutritional yeast
- 1 cup Oats rolled, cooked
- 50 grams Natural yoghurt
- 1 Egg raw
- Mix all ingredients together and serve (can be divided into 2 or 3 serves).
- You can replace 1 cup of dry food, 7oz of canned food, or 1/3 of any of the home-made recipes.
- It is not complete and balanced, but provides a nutritious breakfast two to three times weekly.
- Recipe courtesy of Dr Barbara Fougere’s The Pet Lovers Guide to Natural Healing for Cats and Dogs.
|Mutley Muesli Breakfast For Dogs|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||2 1/9|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||6.46|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Easy recipe, Food Topper, Healthy meal