No Bake Doggie Peanut Butter Balls
Only take 5 minutes to make this tasty recipe.
My family seems to think this treats are for them, best to keep them well hidden from both 2 and 4 legged family members!
Yields 16 treats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (unsalted)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup carob chips
- 8 plain rice cakes
- In a food processor, break rice cakes and chop into tiny chucks.
- In a mixing bowl using a spatula blend together the rice cakes with the peanut butter, honey, carob chips and vanilla.
- Roll into balls on wax paper and chill.
- After these have chilled you can remove them from the wax paper and store in Ziploc baggies.
- Keep refrigerated. These will freeze very well.
- These take five minutes to make, and they are so good, you might find your family eating them.
|No Bake Doggie Peanut Butter Balls|
|Total number of servings:||16 treats|
|Nutrition Facts per serving|
|Total Fat g.||4.16|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Easy recipe, Healthy Treats