Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Hands down, dogs love these tasty little treats!
We always keep them locked up tight in a cookie jar and away from everybody including my husband.
Yields 30 treats
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (natural)
- 1 cup ripe mashed banana
- 1/4 cup milk (lactose free)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a brownie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl beat together egg, peanut butter, and banana until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Beat in milk and flour, baking soda, baking powder, and then fold in the peanuts.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until browned. Cool and cut into bite size pieces.
- These should be stored in an airtight container.
- Yields approximately 30 one inch pieces.
|Peanut Butter Banana Bites|
|Total number of servings:||30 treats|
|Nutrition Facts per 1 serving|
|Total Fat g.||1.92|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.
Easy recipe, Healthy Treats