Raw Chicken Thigh Delight
This recipe is higher in fat content, ideal for under weight cats, kittens and cats with kidney disease while still maintaining a lower phosphorus level.
Yields 139 ounces
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 6 lb chicken thigh (with skin)
- 240 g of ground chicken liver
- 7 oz canned pumpkin
- 3 tbsp eggshell calcium powder
- 1000 mg taurine powder
- 400 IU vitamin E
- Remove bone from thigh if required.
- If you have a meat grinder then run meat and liver through, if you do not have a grinder then chop into small bite sized pieces.
- Stir in water and mix pumpkin, and balance of supplements.
- I found it’s easier to debone chicken and chop once they are part way frozen.
|Raw Chicken Thigh Delight|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||17 2/3|
|Nutrition acts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||26.32|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.Feline Kidney Disease, Kittens, Weight Gain Recipe For Cats