Scrumptious Lamb Delight
The addition of peaches gives the sweetness dogs enjoy, and non-gluten ingredients are used to help with allergies too. Dogs prone to diarrhea may have a gluten intolerance, so try this gluten free recipe to see if it helps.
Lamb is delicious but also high in fat too; use sparingly on inactive dogs or ones prone on gaining weight easily.
Yields 63 ounces
- 3 lb. lamb, ground or chunked
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 cup peach slices, canned with juice
- Sauté lamb over medium heat for about 20 minutes or until no longer pink and the meat juices run clear. Remove from heat and allow cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- Cook eggs in a sauté pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring gently until the eggs are firm.
- Mix the lamb with the scrambled eggs and let cool.
- Mix together the peas, rice and peaches then stir in the meat and egg mixture.
- Divide into individual portions and refrigerate.
|Scrumptious Lamb Delight|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||7 8/9|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||20.75|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.
Allergies, Gluten free, Healthy meal