Turkey And Pasta Bake
Pasta and two kinds of cheese, every dog’s dream come true!
Great way to perk up any bored pooch and have lots of fun watching them chow down on this tasty dish.
Yields 43 ounces
- 12 ounces of penne pasta
- 3 cups of cooked turkey meat in cubes (no skin)
- 1 8 ounce container non-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 package of frozen corn
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or oregano
- 1/3 cup unseasoned corn meal
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a large baking casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, about 10 minutes.
- Drain well and return to cooking pot.
- Stir in cooked turkey.
- Spread mixture in bottom of prepared casserole pan.
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, corn, basil, parsley. Mix well.
- Spread mixture over the turkey mixture.
- Top with corn meal.
- Bake until casserole is hot and bubbly, approximately 30 minutes.
- Let cool and place individual servings into Ziploc baggies and freeze.
|Turkey And Pasta Bake|
|Total number of 1 cup servings:||5 4/9|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||6.97|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.