Wholesome Very Meaty Brownies
Use this homemade brownie either as a treats or as meatloaf; either way theyre a wonderful alternative for todays pet owners looking to complement their pets diet with healthier treats.
Brownies are loaded with plenty of antioxidants, omega-3, vitamins minerals and fiber.
Yields 24 treats
- 3 Organic Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Sunflower Seed Oil
- 400 IU Vitamin E
- 1/4 Cup Lecithin Liquid
- 2 Fresh Garlic Cloves chopped
- 250g. Raw Liver (Beef or Chicken)
- 200g. Raw Ground Beef (or ground chicken)
- 1 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 Cup Organic Flaxseed, Ground
- 1/2 Cup Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 Tsp. Cumin powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Turmeric powder
- 4 Tsp. Animal Essentials Seaweed Calcium
- 4 Tsp. Organic Antioxidant Blend powder
- 1/2 Cup Distilled Water or homemade stock
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat eggs with sunflower seed oil.
- Squeeze gel capsule of Vitamin E into egg mixture, add lecithin and fresh garlic.
- Puree liver into a paste in food processor or blender.
- Combine with ground meat and blend in egg mixture.
- Add all dry ingredients to the liver mixture, plus enough water to be able to stir well.
- You want to have a thick batter when done.
- Spread the batter into a greased 13″ x 9″ baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes until nicely browned and firm to the touch.
- Cool brownies completely. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days or freeze in air tight bags for 4 months.
- Makes a great meatloaf dish, a treat or as birthday cake.
|Wholesome & Very Meaty Brownies|
|Total number of treats:||24 treats|
|Nutrition Facts per 8 ounce serving|
|Total Fat g.||6.23|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.
Birthday Cake, Healthy meal, Healthy Treats