Yummy Liver Brownies
A tasty reward any dog would love to perform tricks for….well, our dogs mostly sit and drool. Maybe youll have better luck with your pooch!
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 pound of liver
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In your food processor, puree liver. Add flour and cornmeal, and water mixing well.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking oil, and spread out, make sure that you press this down.
- Sprinkle the top with wheat germ.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let it cool, cut into bite size chucks.
- This needs to be refrigerated and it freezes well. Your dog will go crazy for this one.
- Yields approximately 40 treats.
|Yummy Liver Brownies|
|Total number of servings:||40 treats|
|Nutrition Facts per 1 serving|
|Total Fat g.||0.8|
Always remember to balance each meal with vitamin and calcium supplements; visit Natural Urban Pets and stock up on your pet’s natural needs.